follow mi prens ;D

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Park House English School

and i cant keep chasing your memories...

HAHA. Im supposed t be doing DT Art and Chemistryy rev. soon. Anyway" I suddenly feel like writing abt mi old school , Park House [not KPS no, that school is pretty much out of mi life], although Park House seriously has been changed greatly over th past couple of years.

So" . Everytime I remember PH, I remember green and white checkers, green socks, green PE kits,and round hats with a ribbon around. I remember this girl asked me of being her bestfriend in her first week. She was totally nice, but I felt as if I wasn- like, seriously. I somehow didn stand up for her wen she needed support. But anyway we wer all year 4 so everybody was gay and naive.

I remember the atmosphere of the building . It was very British, haha. I remember this girl called Madeline who could swim really fast at a young age. And her brother Matthew who could play the piano amazingly in Year 7, hes talented. Haha, once she invited me t her party, and she called mi home number asking me if I was coming or not. Honestly, I didn tell mi parents abt it yet but I said yes. And she was like "are you sure?" and i went "yes" and closed th phone. I ddnt turn up of course. The next day she asked me why I ddnt. Note that it was mi first year in Qatar, although I knew exactly what words meant, I used to pretend I dont. [ Just like mi first PE lesson when I ddn bring mi PE kit]. So I was like "yes" . and she went " No" , why didn u come?" and I replied "Yes" . and she was like " No", I know u ddn come, but why? " HAHAHAHA. At the end she forgave me fr th reason "I dont understand" and we went back gay and naive. HAHA.

Everyone was nice in PH. I wasn ignored even though I couldn speak much [even if I understood the words]. Ther was also this kid called Walter. I think hes pinoy. His mother lks pinoy. Ive never asked, I never knew. So hes like, annoying, like Fajar, but at the same time sweet [at the time i was naive so i had no opinion of him]. Idk how but at the end of Year 4 or sth, he liked picking on me. We were closer in Year 5 though. I only stayed in that year for a term. He liked picking on mi names most if Im not wrong, and we always run after each other. Not only hyper and annoying but he also likes art. To tell u the truth, I think Walter lks like somebody I know now. Like Umar or sth? but skinnier. But wen I lk at people, none of them reminds me of Walter.

Walter likes t draw. Idk why and when, but I remember in Year 5 he drew a portrait of me. I was like wth. But now that I remember its kinda sweet XD. The portrait lks like a normal Year 5 drawing. I bet if I see it now im guna laugh. But for the time, it was actually considered good. The teachers [ther wer 2 somehow] admired and praised him. Idk hth the teacher saw it, we dont hav specific art classes in primary. I can only rmember the few minutes of that time. The teacher was like "this is superb, who is it?" and he went "this is nisa," while laughing at me and i called out his name in short for being annoyed. But I rmember inside, I wasn.

[ I wonder if hes back in pinoyy or wherever hes from]

Haha , and I remember, how I used to be the shortest in mi class -already. And wen we had PE this pinoy girl called Vanessa accidently pushed her elbow back, which then kicked off mi nose . HAHA. I was THAT small can u imagine? XD XD . Oh, and then it bleeded. HAHAHAHA. Since I ddnt want t say it was bcz of her, I said it was bcz of the sun. And I remember how mi PE shorts wer too big for me so it was kinda loose.
While walking up the stairs, I had tissue in mi nose, covered with mi hand. I bumped on the wall while going up. Imagine a little kid with layers of blood stained tissue covered in her face, which then is covered by the hand; trying to walk up the stairs blinded then bumped off the wall. I felt slightly dizzy . XD

9 comments:

syania/bs said...

rt. To tell u the truth, I think Walter lks like somebody I know now. Like Umar or sth?

BWAAHAHAH TOENG2. DKET SMA ORNG YG MIRIP UMAR NIEH *bt in th past

NISAAA THIS ENTRY WS SOOO CUUTE N SWEEEEEEET!! GYAHAHA I LIKED READING IT. SO CUUTE. I WANNA MAKE A MANGA OUT OF IT. *wth xD

th ending part is so dumb u sound weak n loser-y *jim*

niisaa. said...

HAHAHAHA I KNO . I LAUGHED WEN I BUMPED OFF THE WALL [ky org gila aja.. HAHA] . THE TEACHER LGSUNG "NISA! whats wrong??" XD XD XD.

HAHA BNERAN. ad yg mrip umar" dkit. tpi ngga tau apanya. ky mixture of fajar sma hamzah lah pkony dy dlu. - HAHA mrk dsamain sma nak kcil.

WTH XD. i thot ive already told u abt walter ages ago.. didn i ??

syania/bs said...

AHAHAHAH KSIAN AH THEYRE NOT THAAAT KIDDISH XD

*wait so when u bumped th wall back then u wer LAUGHING? or u laughed when u typed it up?

U DD? HMMH. no wonder when i read th name walter it rings a bell. i think u dd bt i just forgot XD

WTS WITH TH PINOYS.

Hamzah Al Asadulloh said...

SO COOL. u had prens with cool names <_<

BWHAHA I CAN IMAGINE U WITH SUCH A LOST EXPRESSION N WALK UP TH STAIRS SO INNOCENTLY XDXDXD

niisaa. said...

@bs: no" . I laughed wen i bumped the wall. HAHA. udah bdarah", kbentur kpalanya.. ktawa" lgi HAHA.

XD XD yeahh i hav i thinkk. i also told md.. and dhe3 too or sth . HAHA. bt since sunday, we passed th old site of PH so all in a sudden i missed PH. XD

pinoys JIM . but both of th pinoys in mi class lk kinda western. especially the vanessa van sth [ even her last name is dutch .___.] .

@hamzah : yes i had pren with cool names *__* .. THEYR JUST WESTERN NAMES HAMZAH XD - bcz theyr western :D .

HAHA and the stairs lk so big at thatt time bcz i was so short.

sylphiawings said...

ah nisa was still innocent and sweet.

NOW SHE'S TAINTED -CRIES-

gimme back your 2nd grade days.

the story is so cute XD i can tell that walter guy liked you. aww nisa :D
i have never known you had a skill in writing a story. BWHAHAAHAH -ebil laugh-

syania/bs said...

VANESSA VON SOMETHIN LOOOOOOOOOL DUTCH XD WITH PINOY NATIONALITY N WESTERN APPEARANCE XD ahh we pass PH? rele? wait no.. i always hav after school so idk *jim*

*i cant believe u bump into a wall n LAUGH.. wt kinda normal person wud do tht? XDXD

@ cania:- LOL WTH SHE MAKES COMICS OF COURSE SHE KNOWS. xD n she tells lotsa stories IRL too o____O

Anonymous said...

WALTER IS PINOY? LAUGHS
it sounded british insted

and wow i didnt know you went to parkyhouse jims i thot you went to doha academy or cambrodge.

this is my first ever comment on your blog you shall note that. you know who i am, i know who you are because I know what you did at school kekekekeke

niisaa. said...

@cania: HAHAHA WTHH XDXDXDXD
LETS GO BACK IN TIME *___*

naah i dont thinkk he was. we wer just good prens thatts all. its just that it sounds cute naw *____*...

yes" nostalgic stories cania..

@bs: NOO" NOT VON. ITS VAN. or was it VON? IDK; DUTCH AURA. HAHA
Everybody in PH seems western except the arabics .___. .
I used t hav this dutch bestpren called Annabell too JIM. omg how many best friends did i hav.

HAHA idk it was just funny wen i bumped off the wall XD. the stairs wer rele big at th time.

@skinperson: WHO ARE YOU?