follow mi prens ;D

Wednesday 8 October 2008

haaaaaaa..

U knooo im supposed to be studying fr mi maths but oh well all in a sudden i feel like typing but nobody's ol so .. i decided t open wat everybodys opening todayy.

WHY AM I ALWAYS BEHIND?

not in a way that i walk slower or out of fashion and all (or maybe i am behind fashion, but thats nt important see) . I took 2 days off studying and using up too much energy out of th holiday and i found out that im behind in subjects again. Ckk,, whatever happened to "tyt" ?
Hahahha . I always fall asleep after school and stay up late.. till midnight usually.


Anyway" , on the other side. I feel smart. Because Saher keeps asking me fr help in art everytime she needs one (when there is no teacher). Mwahahaha go thank Saher. I feel more superior than Mr Ward . HAHA. Oh, and I also got accepted in the Charity Committee. I laughed at thatt. I remember th slip I gave t ms nolan the last paragraph sounded so fake. HAHA. Oh well, i hope she ignored th form after she's fnished choosing th people. 13 people in total really. Hariz's in it too; although i dont rele kno him personally, at least hes mentionable JIM. Since I first thought that I was guna be kicked out, I was gonna run onto the HOPE committee wher u save the earth HAHA.

I was somehow tired today afterschool that I slept after eating right until 6.30pm . It was the longest nap I've ever had. Nobody woke me up. Nobody bothered me. They didn need to anyway, but it was just surprising. Ahhahaha today we had this lame spelling bee. The title "spelling bee" sounds so dumb and childish so hardly any of us in the class bothers the effort. It ended in what, 15 minutes or sth ? HAHA. I failed on my 2nd word or sth then we got on with sth else. When it was chemistry, Cania asked me if we did the spelling bee. I was like "yeah," . She then went "what did you get?" . I was like "get what?" . Cania then said " I got silver *squints eyes then dances* " and she seemed so proud. I just smirked, " I got my 2nd word wrong." The conversation ended there.


Prove Justice.


3 comments:

sylphiawings said...

I shall epic win and you epic fail. XD (it's just a spelling bee what's to be proud about????)

anyway. update this blog everyday or else.


:D

Hamzah Al Asadulloh said...

hee i never knew u had a blog lawl

niisaa. said...

HAHAHA BUT TH DANCE XD MAKES IT SEEM PROUD XD . i went " ... " XD.


mwahaha.