follow mi prens ;D

Monday 2 February 2009

my famous ambition

BECAUSE IM ASIAN, HAHA

See see,
on Sunday i had piano rite,,
I sucked thatt nite,
and i had mental breakdown in the car
after that i thought miself "if i cant even survive in piano lessons how am i guna be able t help other people?"
After that i made miself an ambition it was like "IM GUNA SAVE THE WORLD"
And i was SERIOUS abt it , HAHA
But wen i got home, I got back into mi happy mood
and the ambition sounded like a joke in mi pm
See wat 2 of mi prens commented on it?

1st pren : no , I want to destroy the world
2nd pren : How can u save other people? Save urself first.
Me: I dont need saving !
2nd pren: .. Yeah,, you do . *referring abt mental problems


evil people u are.

2 comments:

Siti N.Ehsan said...

Good Luck in saving the world. but how exactly are u gonna do that?

niisaa. said...

HAHA somebody supports mee !!
afrina told me t get away from her wen i told her after school O:

idkk how :D
im not superman or anyth HAHA